Goals early in each half proved to be crucial as Keith booked an Aberdeenshire Cup Semi-Final place with a 3-1 home victory over neighbours Huntly.


Keith made one change from the side which lost at Inverurie on the opening day of the season with Demilade Yunas coming into the midfield. Huntly’s starting eleven was unchanged from Saturday’s trip to Rothes while Calum Reid was added to the sub bench.

The hosts took an early lead after five minutes with Michael Selfridge took advantage of some slack defending to slot in the opening goal.

The hosts had the better of the chances in the first half and Euan Storrier denied Craig MacAskill twice within the space of ten minutes while Andrew Smith fired over in the closing minutes following good play from Selfridge.

Half-Time: Keith 1 Huntly 0

687A9042Five minutes following the restart, James Brownie played a cross into the Huntly box and as Logan Johnstone turned away, the ball struck him on the arm. Referee Scott Leslie awarded a penalty before cautioning Cameron Bowden who protested the decision. Cameron Keith stepped up to send Storrier the wrong way from the spot.

Finding themselves two goals down, Huntly started to create chances and came close to reducing the deficit. Ross Still and Logan Johnstone saw headers wide of the post midway through the half while minutes later Gavin Elphinstone’s attempt was blocked from close range with visiting players claiming a handball in the box.

With fifteen minutes remaining, Craig MacAskill sent a free kick low into the opposition box. Cameron Keith got on the end of the delivery and his attempt was deflected into the net by defender Cameron Bowden.

Huntly netted a consolation a minute later when Reece McKeown ran onto a pass from Cai Matthew and he did well to side-step Keith’s central defensive pairing of Spink and Robertson before firing high inside the post.

Keith goalkeeper Greg Simpson did well to keep out an Elphinstone header in the closing stages after the recent signing met a Christopher Hay cross.

Keith will now host Fraserburgh in the semi-finals.


1 Greg Simpson
2 Marc Young
3 Andrew Smith
4 Demilade Yunus (Stewart 79:17)
5 Ryan Spink
6 Ryan Robertston
7 Craig MacAskill
8 James Brownie
9 Cameron Keith
10 Michael Selfridge
11 Liam Duncan (Watt 64:16)

13 Euan Storrier
4 Cameron Bowden
5 Logan Johnstone
6 Glenn Murison
7 Ross Still
9 Gary McGowan
11 Max McGinlay (Elphinstone 63:37)
12 Reece McKeown
16 Joe Gauld (Hay 86:48)
17 Rhys Thomas
18 Bradley Manson
(Matthew 63:42)


12 Logan Watt (Duncan 64:16)
14 Callum Porteus
15 Scott Gray
16 Stewart Hutcheon
17 Andy Stewart (Yunus 79:17)
18 Kieran Yeats
21 David Dey


1 Keith Robertshaw
3 Christopher Hay (Gauld 86:43)
14 Gavin Elphinstone (McGinlay 63:47)
15 Jamie Boylan
20 Cai Matthew (Manson 63:42)
22 Calum Reid

Management Team

  1. Andrew Roddie (Co-Manager)
  2. Thomas Wilson (Co-Manager)
  3. Rachel Dexter (Physio)

Management Team

  1. Allan Hale (Manager)
  2. Stefan Laird (Assistant Manager)
  3. Scott Whelan (Coach)
  4. Wayne Urquhart (Goalkeeping Coach)
  5. Gordon Carter (Physio)
Referee: Scott Leslie
Assistant Referee: Arran Cruickshank Assistant Referee: Kevin Buchanan

  1. Michael Selfridge (5:23) 1-0
  2. Cameron Keith (50:34 penalty) 2-0
  3. Cameron Keith (75:27) 3-0
  1. Reece McKeown (76:49) 3-1
  1. Marc Young (81:08) - Recklessly tackles or challenges an opponent
  1. Gary McGowan (29:03) - Recklessly tackles or challenges an opponent
  2. Ross Still (29:34) - Recklessly tackles or challenges an opponent
  3. Cameron Bowden (50:10) - Dissent
  4. Logan Johnstone (74:04) - Stops a promising attack
Sendings off

Shots on Target
Shots off Target
Shots Blocked
Corner Kicks
Fouls Committed
Caught Offside

order cheap propecia online http://infodrugsrx.com/buy-propecia-without-prescription-online.html generic propecia without prescription

buy atarax online
buy lansoprazole
super viagra