Fraserburgh came from two goals down to earn a share of the points away to Huntly.

Martin Skinner named an unchanged squad from the one which defeated Clachnacuddin two weeks prior. Fraserburgh were missing a number of players with goalkeeper Peter Tait absent and Captain Ryan Christie injured. Fitness issues saw Gary Harris and Scott Barbour start on the bench.


With ten minutes gone, Broch’s Paul Leask faltered when he attempted to throw the ball out of his box and he was dispossessed by Huntly Gary McGowan who took the ball round the goal keeper to fire low for his twelfth of the season.

The visitors passed up chances midway through the half when Greg Buchan saw a downward header fide at the back post while William West found the side-netting five minutes later after a run into the box.

Huntly doubled their lead in the 31st minute when David Booth netted for the first time since he returned to the club when he got on the end of a Nicholas Gray flick-on to fire high into the net.

Huntly goalkeeper Euan Storrier kept his side in the game going into the break keeping out the visiting frontline with a number of impressive stops.

Half-Time: Huntly 0 Fraserburgh 0

Six minutes into the half, David Booth saw a shot blocked after Ryan McRitchie headed a corner towards goal.

Midway through the second half, good link-up play saw Gary McGowan and David Booth combine to work the ball inside for Cameron Booth and his left-footed effort landed on the roof of the net.

Two Fraserburgh substitutes would make an impact off the bench to score as the visitors netted twice within eleven minutes. Scott Barbour got by Ryan McRitchie to send a low cross into the back post for Gary Harris to slot home after only two minutes on the pitch. Barbour, who had come off the bench in the first half levelled things up with eighteen minutes remaining with a free header at the back post.

The game ended on a sour note for the hosts with goalkeeper Euan Storrier being taken to hospital with a facial injury and suspected concussion following a collision with William West. Huntly would play the final eight minutes plus stoppage time with ten men and defender Michael Clack in goal while Manager Martin Skinner was sent to the stand by Referee Graham Beaton for kicking the ball away on the touchline in the final minute.

Huntly (4-2-3-1)
Fraserburgh (3-4-3)

1 Euan Storrier

2 Alexander Jack
4 Michael Clark (captain)
5 Ryan McRitchie
3 Blair Johnston

6 Alexander Thoirs
7 Ross Still

8 Matthew McDonald
10 David Booth
11 Gary McGowan

9 Nicholas Gray

1 Paul Leask

3 Bryan Hay
10 Graham Johnston
4 Ryan Cowie

2 Marc Dickson
6 Michael Rae
11 Paul Young
5 Cameron Buchan

9 Greg Buchan
7 Jamie Beagrie
9 William West


12 Darren Wood
13 John Farquhar
14 Kai Ross (Gray 73:33)
15 Glenn Murison (Jack 78:58)
16 Tom Andrews
17 Cory Ritchie
18 Alexander Thoirs (McDonald 65:58)


12 Sean Butcher
14 Paul Campbell (C Buchan 71:18)
15 Gary Harris (G Buchan 59:46)
16 Kieran Simpson
17 Scott Barbour (Rae 40:10)
18 Lewis Davidson
21 Ross Mowatt

Management Team

  • Martin Skinner (Manager)
  • Richard Cheyne (Assistant Manager)
  • Neale Davidson (Coach)
  • Gordon Carter (Physio)
  • William Beatton (Kitman )

Management Team

  • Mark Cowie (Manager)
  • James Duthie (Assistant Manager)
  • Alex Mair (Coach)
  • Billy Gordon (Coach)
  • Ryan Christie (Coach)
  • Sarah Robertson (Physio)
Referee: Graham Beaton
Assistant Referee 1: Darren Westmacott Assistant Referee 2: Brian Fowlie
  1. Gary McGowan (10:25)
  2. David Booth (31:28)
  1. Gary Harris (62:02)
  2. Scott Barbour (72:56)
  1. Alexander Jack (75:08) - Recklessly tackles or challenges an opponent
  2. Cameron Booth (90+00:32) - Dissent
  1. Bryan Hay (90+03:18) - shows a lack of respect for the game


Sendings off
Match Statistics
Shots on target
Shots off target
Shots blocked

order cheap propecia online generic propecia without prescription

buy atarax online
buy lansoprazole
super viagra